Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another First Day...





Jaden waited and waited for this day to come. He started Pre-School a few days after Morgan started school and he was so sad that it wasn't his time to start school. The Pre-School waits until after Labor Day, to start. He is such a fun loving boy. He has a few kids in his class from last year, and he just can't wait to jump out of the car to run and play with all the kids. He always wants to be the first one to be dropped off, and the last one to be picked up. He loves to chase the girls at recess and thinks that show and tell is the neatest thing each week! Jaden is so full of energy, he is very obedient and loves to socialize. He is such a smart little boy, I want to get him reading before he starts Kindergarten!

Jaden and Jacob...one of his favorite friends at school!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally Cute! I can't believe how big he looks in these pics. He sure is growing up!

So what does he like to take for show and tell?

Anonymous said...

P.S. I just love how much you are blogging! Keep it up sista!

Natalie said...

I miss that kid... and his kisses! Call me and we can chat about the different things I did for my kids to get them started on reading. They are both great readers (of course I think they are... I am the mother)