Friday, March 6, 2009

6 Weeks already...

I finally deciede to brave the cold/flu/RSV season and take this little guy out to get some pictures taken. All of my other kids had them done by the time they were a week old. So we are late, but at least healthy. Here is a little update about him....
Mason W. Tidwell
Very good sleeper.....and eater
Loves to be snuggled in his soft blankies
Smiles all the time
Is a very good talker....(or should I say Coo's)
He was such a good baby for his pictures, and they turned out so cute. I am glad I finally went and did it. Thanks Whitney and Emery for coming and hanging out with us!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the middle picture with his cute little smirk! He is darling... and such a good boy!

Natalie said...

So stinkin' cute!! I love it ~ I want to come and snuggle the little guy... Times like this make it so hard for me to be so far away. I miss you and your cute family. Love ya!

Porter said...

Thank you for the pictures! You did it! I don't think I made it out until Carson was 3 mths. How sad? I was worried about RSV too! Anyway, he is adorable and looks just like a Britton. He is definitely a Tidwell. Wish I could snuggle with him.

Natalie said...

Just had to visit your blog another time... even though I knew you hadn't updated ~ because I had to see that cute little baby again! He's so precious!