Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hockey....

I don't know why it has taken Mike this long to get him into hockey, but Jaden has finally played his first real "hockey game". Jaden was so excited to get all of his gear on and play. The hockey season is pretty much half way over, he is one of the youngest but we thought we would take him to see how he does. He just got right in and started chasing the puck like all the other little kids. We have a movie of it and when I figure out how to put it on here I will. You will love it! It is so stinking cute to watch!

I didn't realize how bad the pictures are....just wait for the movie!

2 comments:

Porter said...

Carrie...so cute! That is funny we also went ice skating today and Carson held on for a while and then just started running. I did a few spins and got quite dizzy and then was going to fall. I am definitely getting old. I am so mad I wanted to take my camera for ice skating and I forgot it! I am glad you remembered yours! When you add pictures there is a little icon or word that says video... try that to down load it. If they are too long it won't take it. I think it has to be kind of short. I know 30 seconds has worked for me. :)

abo-bder said...



شركة تركيب شلالات ونوافير بالرياض
تنسيق حدائق وزراعة الاشجار
شركة تركيب مظلات خشبية بالرياض