Monday, January 12, 2009

Chuck-E-Cheese....

Jaden and our neighbor Shilo both share December birthdays. So we took the families to the new Chuck-E-Cheese in Layton. We had a blast. The pizza was okay, I've had better and worse, unlimited drinks (always a plus), and about a million tokens.

I sent the kids off with a cup of about 20 tokens each...finally when the pizza came, they still had a hand full of tokens. I thought they would go a lot faster than they did.
After we ate, I went to check on the kids...here is what I found Jaden doing....and I swear an hour later, here is what I found Jaden doing....

Britton enjoyed the games as well...he wasnt about to share his shot gun either!

Morgan and Shilo were entertained with the ones that would print out your pictures. And I think Mike enjoyed it the most, since this was his activity the whole time (there was a football throwing game and basketball that he traded off with)!


All in all it was a great night with lots of entertainment all for about $40.00....not to bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the updates! Sounds like a fun night, I still haven't been there.

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! I love seeing the kids...

The Chuck E Cheese by us is disgusting... needs a thorough cleaning, it's like a breeding ground for bacteria! Hopefully, yours is better (which is likely since it is new).