Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am thankful for....MY FAMILY!

I updated my blog a little bit today and added this picture of my little family! Even though it is over a year old. I love it! I have visited other blogs and a girl I went to school with put the idea in my head. It is the season of Thanksgiving so hopefully before the holiday gets here I can update a few times for what I am thankful for.
To start off, I am so very thankful for my family. I am so greatful for my husband and children. I have the best husband in the world (I think everyone says that right)! He is the very best DAD any child can have, he loves his children and loves spending time with them. He plays non-stop with them and all the giggles that are created are amazing! Mike makes my job as a mother so much easier. I know he takes a lot of the burden of being a mother off of my shoulders! I am so greatful for him and for the love he has for our family.
My children... Morgan is the sweetest little girl ever. She is the best big sister and a great helper! She loves to color or assemble some type of artwork. She is always making things for me and others. She is very thoughtful of other people and their needs. Jaden is such a fun loving little boy. He is so caring, he is the first to go without what he wants so others can have. He is very obedient and is so smart. He loves to play and go to school. Britton is starting to show is character. He loves all sports. He knows which sport is being played and will just sit and watch (even if it is golf). He loves to play football around the house and is ALWAYS the first to say THANK YOU! He will say thank you for everything and it is so cute to hear him say it!
So to start my season of gratitude off, MY FAMILY-is at the top of the list.

7 comments:

Sher said...

Carrie--
You have such a cute family! My family is on the top of my thankful list, too!!
Sherrie

Natalie said...

I love your updated layout and new post. Hooray for families, and I think yours is a great one... your extended one too! Lova Ya~

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest family and I have to admit that I am thankful for those little kids of your too! I love each one of them so much!!!!

damama said...

I am thankful for your little family and proud to be the grandma!!!

damama said...

I am thankful for your little family and proud to be the grandma!!!

Sants said...

Thats so cute!!! And true you have to sometimes express the things you are greatful for because life goes by way to fast...

Porter said...

That was really nicely said. You are so lucky and so lucky to have one more on the way. Love your updates! Karyn