Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SUPRISE....

I am sure alot of you have guessed, or assumed but finally the news is out! We are going to have another baby! This makes baby #4...that is scary! I went to the dr. today to make sure all is well before we head off for trek on Monday. Everything looks great. A normal growing jellybean! I have always been one to keep my secret for a while to make the pregnancy go by quicker but I just couldn't do it this time! This was totally not planned and came as a total shocker. It has taken us some time to get used to the fact, but another winter baby is in our forecast. I am due on January 27, 2009. Jaden and Britton were born the exact same timing. If that is the case with this baby, it will come on my birthday!
I do have a lot to update on my blog, I will blame it on getting pregnant as to why it isnt updated! There is a lot of fun to show off! I'll get up to date soon! I sure hope I don't go completly crazy with this last baby on the way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to have a cousin for Emery to play with! Have fun on your Trek and avoid doing business with any Fur Trappers!

Natalie said...

We are excited for another Smith Family cousin! Hope you are feeling well... Have fun on the trek ~

Jessica June said...

CONGRATS carrie!! I am excited for you guys! Number 4!? Sounds scary to me! But you guys are great!! Hope you get your girl!! Love ya!

Porter said...

Hi Carrie! Love the widget that will keep us posted on the baby! How clever you are! Also, I have a new blogger. Check your email for the address. I can't figure out the playlist you have. My codes won't work. Any tricks? Love you guys! Thanks for all the fun! Now be careful on the trek and STAY COOL and DRINK EVERY MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you all!