Friday, May 16, 2008

Flowers.....



FLOWERS....FLOWERS
FLOWERS
I love this time of year. I actually really enjoy gardening. I am not so good at the design of it, but I do love to maintain the finished product. My favorite things are flowers and tomatoes. I have never been able to find flowers I love. Any suggestions?? I have always planted petunias (a tradition from my mother). I am looking at doing something bright and colorful this year.
I hopefully will have them done by then end of the weekend!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I've planted snapdragons (my kids love them) and zinnias the last two summers. They both do great in the sunshine. I love the bright colors of the zinnias. Petunias remind me of mom, but don't do well in the soil I have...

Anonymous said...

This year we planted a new flower which are African Daisys and they are BEAUTIFUL! You should check them out!